As a part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith system and worldviews, Marian University is seeking qualified adjunct instructors to teach a variety of disciplines at our two-year campus, Marian University’s Saint Joseph’s College, located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values and honoring the legacy of the founding congregation through transformative education, unity in diversity, leadership through service, integrating faith and life, and institutional policies.
- Other duties as assigned
Below is a list of the various disciplines, we may need instructors for in the fall and/or spring semesters.
- Business Analytics
- Computer Programming
- Criminal Justice
- Data Base Management
- Developmental Writing
- Personal Finance
- Social Work
- Master’s degree or eighteen graduate credit hours in the discipline.
- Previous teaching experience.
- Must have knowledge of and commitment to the mission of Marian University.
- Familiarity with Canvas is beneficial.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications require a current CV, cover letter, contact information for three professional references, and responses to the supplemental mission questions.
Marian University’s Saint Joseph’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.